Saturday, December 31, 2011

Master Bathroom: Done and DONE!



Tada! It's our small little master bathroom and I LOVE it! I cannot believe it's actually done and fully moved into. Take a peek around and let me know what you think.

I'm a big fan of mixing new with the old. Something about those vintage Ball jars that I cannot get enough of and the new marble, yum!

Loving the vanity, four drawers and storage on the bottom shelf for extra towels, toilet paper and my hair dryer etc means that we have plenty of storage space in this tiny area. I just love the towel storage because our linnen closet is all the way by the front door, I'm sure the neighbors will appreciate the lack of "Oh, I forgot to get a fresh towel" streaking {You're welcome, Michelle and Bob!}

There's something about this painting that I find oh so charming. John and I bought it for our first place together in Chico, thought it would be perfect in our little retreat.



Well, there it is. Our perfect little master bathroom {perfect= DONE!}. John has moved on to painting all the interior doors today...next on our list is to tackle the backsplash in the kitchen. Taking bets on whether it gets done before the baby arrives. Thank you to the worlds BEST hubs for being crazy motivated. Thank you also to the worlds BEST father-in-law, Mike you rock for all your help and know-how. THANK YOU! Have a great weekend and a Happy 2012!

1 comment:

  1. It looks great!! You've got a crazy handy hub! So impressive. Happy new year. xo

    ReplyDelete